Thursday, November 8, 2012

Shakespeare's Hamlet: Master Post




I am reading Shakespeare's Hamlet. I've read this play twice before, but never as an adult. I imagine my understanding of the play will be VERY different this time around. In addition to reading the play, I'm going to watch some movies, read critiques, and try out a couple of re-tellings. Not all of this will happen in only one month's time, so I will be making several posts over the next year. I will keep updating this master post each time I do so that everyone can keep track of my posts. :)

Notes on Introduction by Harold Jenkins
Act I, Scene i
Act I, Scenes ii - v
Act II
Act III


4 comments:

  1. Good idea, Rachel! And I will come back here often to check those exciting posts of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fanda! Thanks :) I thought it would be fun to include a variety of posts, so it's nice to have a place to look for them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this play! I saw it performed on stage last year. SO GOOD.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen it performed for several years. Not since I was a teen. I'm looking forward to watching all the movies again after I finish reading the play. :)

      Delete

What do you think? I love getting comments!